Our team of medical website experts have solid experience in client generation
You might be a consultant without a website, or you may even have one in operation already, but it’s just not performing as it should. Maybe your site is not generating the amount of new patients that you would like to see walking through the door. Whatever your situation, we can help with our field proven designs expertly engineered for success.
We’re all aware that times have changed. These days, referrals don’t come as fast and furious as they once did. Both the NHS and private insurance providers are under pressure. We have seen the results of budget cuts and how they can even spill over into the private sector resulting in employers cutting back on employee benefits including private health insurance.
Another practice that is cutting into our opportunities is from the competition of overseas medicine providers offering cut price procedures.
Whether you like the internet or not, the success of your careers is tied to you having an online presence. It’s with this in mind that we have developed a website that meets your needs as a medical surgeon.
Our surgeon websites work hard 24/7
They offer the following features and benefits to you:
- Each website is bespoke – created to represent you and your practice.
- Mobile friendly to visitors and you. No matter how people access the web, they access a site
that shows both you and your practice at your best.
- Search engine optimised design and content. Get found by people looking for what you offer.
- Easy to use interface that’s can be managed at anyplace at any time. Update your website on
- Update service. We can even make updates for you if you don’t have the time.
- An unlimited number of pages. We will create basic pages and set up the fundamentals for
you. Then you can add what you want including images, content and downloadable files.
- We’re waiting to help you. We rapidly answer any questions and queries you have by phone
or email. Here to help and are happy to do so.
- Less disruption. If you already have a website, keep the address without any disruption
- Patient information. Include thousands of leaflets on health conditions and diseases (from
patient.co.uk). Even add a symptom checker and a free health test
- Add real time health news from patient.co.uk and the BBC.
- Access to visitor stats to see who your audience is and how they found you. An invaluable
marketing tool that also enables you to understand which channel is cost effective.
- Facebook and Twitter integration.
- Appointment and prescription request forms
- Your own domain email address and an ASGBI email address
Place your order by email or telephone. But do it today. The longer you leave it, the more clients are slipping through your net and finding other medical solutions that have got an up to date and professional website.